Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Foundation Portfolio: The Beginning

Hello! My Name is J. Bot and I am about to start my foundation portfolio for the AICE Media Studies exam.

The goal is to film the first two minutes of a full length film. I knew I couldn't face this alone so I entered a group of four people. I believes being in a group will ease the pressure of putting a project like this together. it makes it easier to come up with ideas for the film as well as distribute the work load. We had all worked on 1-minute short films earlier in the school year so we have some experience with four main roles in film-making. We have a director, editor, sound designer, and cinematographer.  My editing experience on the previous film made me want to do it again in order to see the progress I have made and the utilize the knowledge I have about film editing.  

I am looking forward to see the ideas we can come up with for our film and how I can use my abilities to bring them to life. These past experiences have made me more prepared for a more serious project like this and I can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production Portfolio: The Final Cut